Hello, I'm Jessica
My Latest Video
Ways In Which You Can Support My Goals:
- Make a contribution on my Go Fund Me page
- Enquire about sponsorship and brand ambassadorship
- Follow me on all of the Love Athletes Social Media
- Invite me to races in your town or country
- Share my journey on this page with your friends and family
My name is Jessica Smith, and I was born in 2007. I live in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
I am a long-distance runner, who competes in cross country, track and steeple chase. I found a love for running around the age of 7.
I am apart of a running squad, where I participate in both group and individual trainings, set by my coach.
Some other sports I enjoy playing and doing are soccer, basketball,
triathlons, swimming and mountain bike riding. Some activities I enjoy doing are going camping with my family and friends, going bush walking, relaxing on the beach and hanging out with my friends.
A few achievements I have made is winning gold at the 2021 Athletics Australia nationals, success at iconic Tasmanian fun runs, ranking top 10 in the 2021 Australian rankings for 3000m and steeple chase.
My Goals In Athletics Are
- Short term – Claiming another gold medal at another national event.Continue to improve on my personal bests.
- Medium Term – Compete across states of Australia as well as internationally.Train with the best in the world or even country.
- Long Term – To become an Olympian and represent my country of Australia.
Week Ten Update
Week Nine Update
Week Eight Update
Week Seven Update
Week Six Update
Week Five Update
Week Four Update
Week Three Update
Week Two Update
Week One Update
My Interview On The Global Sports Channel
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA