Hello, I'm Luke
My Latest Video
Ways In Which You Can Support My Goals:
- Make a contribution on my Go Fund Me page
- Enquire about sponsorship and brand ambassadorship
- Follow me on all of the Love Athletes Social Media
- Invite me to races in your town or country
- Share my journey on this page with your friends and family.
My name is Luke Palmer and I am 14 years old. I love all sports, including AFL, Cricket and Athletics.
The sport I’ve been involved in for the longest is Athletics. In particular, I’ve enjoyed running since I was 5 years old.
These days, I concentrate on cross country during the winter and middle distance during the summer.
My Goals In Athletics Are
- Short term – Top 3 finish in my age group at the upcoming National Cross Country Championship.
- Medium Term – Another age group title at the National Athletic Championship.
- Long Term – Represent Australia in Junior Athletics.
Week Nine Update
Week Eight Update
Week Seven Update
Week Six Update
Week Five Update
Week Four Update
Week Three Update
Week Two Update
Week One Update
My Interview On The Global Sports Channel
Luke's Training Mates
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA