Representing the United States of America
Hello, I'm Arwen
My Latest Video
Ways In Which You Can Support My Goals:
- Make a contribution on my Go Fund Me page
- Enquire about sponsorship and brand ambassadorship
- Follow me on all of the Love Athletes Social Media
- Invite me to events in your city or country
- Share my journey on this page with your friends and family.
My name is Arwen Adams, and I was born in November, 2007, in Ringgold, Georgia. I live in Beaverdam, Virginia on a farm with my mom and dad.
When I was seven years old, I found a love for horses and started taking riding lessons.
Two years later at the age of nine, I worked all summer and fall, doing chores and keeping up my grades, and earned my own horse. His name is Prince, and he arrived on my birthday.
One day, I was at our local tack store, and I saw a flyer advertising a mounted archery beginner clinic, not far from our home. I went home and asked my dad if we could shoot my bow off of Prince.
We attended a clinic and I met Elizabeth Tinnan, who was the instructor, and one of the best mounted archers in the U.S.
Now I am one of the top ranked juniors in the U.S. and one of the youngest. I am currently ranked 29th in the country amongst mostly adult competitors.
I started my own club in October 2020 and the participants mostly youth became the first members of The Heart of a Warrior Mounted Archery.
Along with my family, I also started Heart of a Warrior Inc. this year www.heartofawarriorinc.com which not only continues to train at risk youth in the sport of mounted archery, but also uses all of our animals to empower families with childhood illness to continue to fight and have the heart of a warrior.
My Goals In Mounted Archery Are:
- Short term – To be ranked in the top 15 in the U.S.To continue to improve my riding and horsemanship
- Medium Term – For our mounted archery team to compete in the World Grand Prix, which is hosted in France
- Long Term – To gain more recognition for the sport of mounted archery and one day have it in the Olympics and then compete in those OlympicsTo be ranked in the top 5 in the U.S. and become atrainer of mounted archery
Week Five Update
Week Four Update
Week Three Update
Week Two Update
Week One Update
Let's Learn About Mounted Archery
My Interview On The Global Sports Channel
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA